PR & Social Account Executive
To create, schedule and manage content for social clients at Brown Dog, generating awareness of the brands via social and PR.
– Manage the social media for agency clients – developing timely content planners, scheduling all posts and managing all responses appropriately.
– Produce end of month Social Evaluation Reports in a timely manner.
– Write press releases, build relationships with media and generate coverage for clients, with direction from the PR Manager/Director.
– Brainstorm and devise innovative and original ideas for campaign ideas.
– Be knowledgeable on interiors, trends and brands in order to develop and maintain a good knowledge of current affairs/topical issues/trends and interiors by monitoring blogs, social media and online news to help determine content.
– Attend and support client events/exhibitions, identifying trends and feeding back to the wider team.
– Produce client contact reports and weekly status reports.
– Work on Brown Dog social channels, presenting a monthly review on the social future and updating the team.
– Create and maintain media lists, editorial calendars and image library.
– Deliver work in a timely manner, showing excellent attention to detail.
– Strategically manage workload, working closely with the client and studio, with an understanding of cost implications.
– Support the wider team, helping out with client admin support across all clients.
– Carry out any other agency related tasks as assigned.
– Be self-motivated, with a genuine desire to progress within the agency.
Send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com by Friday 9th August!